Monday, October 15, 2007

My recent trip to Branson ...

I love visiting Branson ... as often as I can. Each time I try to see a new show and admire the talented performers in Branson. During my last trip, I saw the new morning show, "The Entertainers," at the Andy Williams' Moon River Theater.

The show is great -- 12 performers with lots of familiar faces! Donna and Jackie are the main female singers. Getting to hear their amazing voices is wonderful. Bucky Heard, the 2005 Best Singer in Branson award winner, is another one of the great vocals you get to hear. The energy in this show is enough to wake you up and get you going!

"The Entertainers" feature all types of music ... everything from oldies and country to Cajun. The costumes are top notch with coordinating shoes -- even for the guys! I was impressed. Dean Church plays fiddle and is the guy that put the entire show together.

At the end, the performers pay tribute to the Veterans but they don't sing the usual song; instead you are treated to a Bucky Heard original, "America, Come Dry Your Eyes." It's a song of hope, not sadness, and they play a patriotic video while he is singing.

This show is only a few weeks old so not a lot of folks know about it yet. But they should. It's one of the best morning shows in Branson and I highly recommend it!

Mary
Springfield, Missouri




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home